If you’re visiting our city with your pet, you might want to know where you can eat with your dog in Malaga. You have to know that in general you can bring them to any terrace. But you might be not so lucky and it could be not sunny. So here you have some restaurants and coffee shops where you can also bring your dog inside. Have a look!:
- La casa del perro (Calle Hernán Ruiz, 7): Mediterranean food with vegetarian and vegan options. There is free wifi and it’s accessible for disabled
- Café con libros (Plaza de la Merced, 19): this is a good option for having a coffee, a drink or for lunch/dinner. They have vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. There is also free wifi and it’s accessible for disabled
- Recyclo Bike Café (Plaza Enrique García Herrera, 16): this cyclo-coffee shop offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner together with a bicycles garaje, there you go! You can also get craft beer here
- La Plaza (Plaza de la Merced, 18): this restaurant offers Mediterranean food, it’s open all day and it’s located right beside Birthplace of Picasso
- Brunchit (C/ Carretería, 46): the perfect place for a brunch. They also deliver, in case you prefer to enjoy your food wherever you’re staying
- Noviembre (C/ Álamos, 18): burgers, sándwiches and salads are their especiality. You can choose among the ones they have or make your own adding the ingredients you like
- Julia Bakery (C/ Carretería, 44): one of the best known cake shops in the whole city. They’re specialised in English products. Everything is homemade and they use ecological products
- El apartamento (C/ Carretería, 92): this place has a pretty cool decoration and it’s specialised in breakfast and brunch
- Dulces Dreams Café Gallery (Plaza de los Mártires, 6): hostel coffee shop + art gallery + concerts and activities on the rooftop, what else you need?
These are some of the options you have. If you want more info, there is an app from 2017, Malaguau, where you can find parks and beaches where you can go with your dog, more dog-friendly restaurants and other info (there are few comments saying the app had some problems, but I’d try it, just in case).
If you want to try some local food there, here you can find some traditional dishes from Málaga. Enjoy!