If you are just looking for a simple, initial contact, this is your tour. We are going to show you a few touristy and also some non-touristy places. The most important thing is that we won’t give you only that info that you can find at any travel guide. On the contrary, we’ll focus on those things that only a local could tell you.
What are the stories which define people from Málaga? Where do we go for tapas? What are the essential personality traits of these boquerones1?
This is an original and engaging tour where you’ll become a local, a malagueño, at beginner's level.
(1) Locals in Málaga are called malagueños, but also anchovies (Boquerones), due to the big amount of that fish that we catch and eat here.
- We will visit the main points of interest and monuments of Málaga (always from outside)
- Available everyday
- Duration: 2 hours
- Small groups
- Official tour guides
- SURPRISE INCLUDED!
- Alcazabilla Street
- Roman Theatre
- Alcazaba (Muslim fortress)
- Merced Square
- Granada Street
- Picasso Museum
- Cathedral and surroundings
- Constitution Square
- Larios Street
- Adults: 18 €
- Children (from 11 to 15 years old): 10 €
- Children (until 10 years old): Free
- The payment will be made by cash at the beginning of the tour, no deposit is required. It is recommended to arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- If sadly you can’t come to the tour we ask you please to let us know as soon as possible, either by phone, WhatsApp or by email. Sometimes it happens, don’t worry, but we would like you to think on your guide and don’t let her down waiting. She wouldn’t do it 🙁